NABISA Regional Meetings and Membership Fees
Until 1 September 2018 all NABISA membership will continue to be free. Membership of NABISA has been free since its inception in 2016 and all NABISA expenses have been funded by SAHITA. SAHITA, was the body responsible for the registration of NABISA (The National Association of Building Inspectors of South Africa) with the CIPC as a non-profit organisation (registration K2016210564).
During Prior to 1 September NABISA intends to arrange four regional meetings for members at venues and on dates to be confirmed. These regional meetings will be held in Johannesburg (Inland region), Cape Town (Cape region) and Durban (East Coast region) East London (Eastern Cape Region).
The purpose of these regional meetings will be:
- To elect new board members for NABISA for the period to end February 2020
- To approve the Constitution of NABISA
- To approve the Code of Conduct for NABISA
- To approve membership qualifications for NABISA
- To approve membership fees for NABISA for the period to end February 2020
- Other matters: The roadmap to professionalisation of building inspection in South Africa